- Contest Gauntlet: Hosted by RobTop and a fan, these Gauntlets are usually filled with recent levels based on the contest’s theme. So far they are Crystal Gauntlet, Doom Gauntlet, Magic Gauntlet and Monster Gauntlet.
- Shard Gauntlet: The first six Gauntlets were themed around the Shards Of Power (Fire, Ice, Poison, Shadow, Lava and Bonus rewards) and had levels chosen by RobTop. These were well-complained due to the fact that the chosen levels didn’t really include any of those’s themes (except for a few levels).
- RobTop Gauntlet: A non-contest gauntlet released before the big contest one with fitting levels chosen by RobTop himself. These were much better than the Shard Gauntlets as many fans indicate.
- Basement Gauntlet: Don’t have any themes. The Chaos Gauntlet is added by clicking on the blue lock the first time in the Basement and you can receive the blue key to remove the lock after finishing, while the Demon Gauntlet is now playable after freeing the Demon Guardian and opening his leftover chest.
List Of Gauntlets[edit | edit source]
- Fire Gauntlet
- Ice Gauntlet
- Poison Gauntlet
- Shadow Gauntlet
- Lava Gauntlet
- Bonus Gauntlet (not a Bonus unlockable one, one themed around the Shards altogether like the Bonus shard rewards)
- Chaos Gauntlet
- Demon Gauntlet
- Time Gauntlet
- Crystal Gauntlet
- Magic Gauntlet
- Spike Gauntlet
- Monster Gauntlet
- Doom Gauntlet
- Death Gauntlet
Please note all of them were released during 2.1 and 2.11. There won’t be any after them, we promise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.